17 days ago
1/1/01
which one are u
17 days ago
1/1/01
nevermind
17 days ago
5/23/18

I'm assuming you're the guy that won? In saying that, congratulations bro. Just watch the body shots. The other guy should have capitalized on you leaving your wide body open. But the ground game was impressive.

17 days ago
1/1/01
nice effort not to nitpick but u should have tried to shrimp to get guard
17 days ago
5/11/10

Yeah I was the winner, apologies!

17 days ago
5/11/10
Winston Wolf - nice effort not to nitpick but u should have tried to shrimp to get guard

I'm not sure what you mean, I was never on my back?

17 days ago
5/11/10
Kingdom_Thrill - 

I'm assuming you're the guy that won? In saying that, congratulations bro. Just watch the body shots. The other guy should have capitalized on you leaving your wide body open. But the ground game was impressive.

Cheers! Do you mean standing or on the ground?

16 days ago
8/8/09
Chadderz - 
Kingdom_Thrill - 

I'd say he thinks you're your opponent, who did have a very high guard on the feet.

Great fight. What belt are you in BJJ?
16 days ago
1/1/01
I don't understand. The announcer said "Nathan Chadderz" and the guy in the blue corner raised his hand.

Which one were you?
16 days ago
5/11/10
tiger07 -
Chadderz - 
Kingdom_Thrill - 

I'd say he thinks you're your opponent, who did have a very high guard on the feet.

Great fight. What belt are you in BJJ?

I'm the tall one! 

I'm a purple belt. Also train CSW which gives a nice no-gi style. I've got so much improving to do in my grappling though it's not even funny. 

16 days ago
5/11/10
mglaw - I don't understand. The announcer said "Nathan Chadderz" and the guy in the blue corner raised his hand.

Which one were you?

Haha, he doesn't say Chadderz, that's just bad audio. I'm the tall one Thomas Hepburn ;D

16 days ago
9/23/08

Respect. Congrats!

16 days ago
5/11/10
KneeToFaceKO -

Respect. Congrats!

Cheers man! 

16 days ago
7/8/16

Good job man! What weight do you fight at?

My only pointer would be... when you readjusted your body lock try not trap your arm. As I’m sure you already knew that :)

Again, good job man! 

Congrats on the W!

16 days ago
8/21/10

Sweet!

What kind of a camp did you have? Did you cut much weight? Did you pick up a win bonus or was it a flat rate?

Congrats dude!!

16 days ago
1/1/01
Chadderz -
Winston Wolf - nice effort not to nitpick but u should have tried to shrimp to get guard

I'm not sure what you mean, I was never on my back?

lol i thought u were the other guy Ha Then u did great I was wondering why u posted if u lost Good fight and good luck
16 days ago
5/22/15
Gratz! I read a couple posts then stopped to watch the fight when you said you're the guy who won.

After a few seconds in I was thinking "If he's the Thai guy, he's going to get exposed real soon." Then once it hit the ground, I knew who you were.
16 days ago
2/12/14

You have a great frame for MMA!

Standing, stay behind the jab and front kicks. I'm guessing you may have a weak body, or be most susceptible to body shots. Train that, better to be a Diaz than Cowboy.

Did great in the clinch, getting the over/under and that trip. You used your length really well on the ground and the clinch.

That's my take. Great job!

16 days ago
5/11/10
AdamBishop -

Sweet!

What kind of a camp did you have? Did you cut much weight? Did you pick up a win bonus or was it a flat rate?

Congrats dude!!

Cheers everyone! 

Honestly my camps are mostly just eating healthier and making more training sessions. I rarely do any s&c and that's something that's got to change moving forward. I have quite good core strength which allows for a lot of athletic movements but my arms and legs are weak as shit. 

I'm 6ft 3" and I fight at featherweight. I cut about 10-12lb and pretty much put the whole 10lb back on next day. 

The end goal is to fight in ONE Championship. Just seems like the best fit for me personally because of the way weigh ins are done and it looks way more fun to be a part of. 

I can take body shots quite well actually. My biggest issue is always worrying about cardiovascular. I was nervous af for this fight by once I got in the cage I felt just fine. 

Thanks for the props guys! :D

16 days ago
1/22/05
Not much to analyse - you destroyed the other guy. Your ground looks solid. Hard to judge your stand-up, but I'd say to work on your jab and become assertive with it. You're tall and have good reach. Make use of it.

Good job :)
15 days ago
10/4/10

Good job.  Congrats

15 days ago
5/11/10
JOB - Not much to analyse - you destroyed the other guy. Your ground looks solid. Hard to judge your stand-up, but I'd say to work on your jab and become assertive with it. You're tall and have good reach. Make use of it.

15 days ago
5/11/10
Chadderz - 
JOB - Not much to analyse - you destroyed the other guy. Your ground looks solid. Hard to judge your stand-up, but I'd say to work on your jab and become assertive with it. You're tall and have good reach. Make use of it.

Really surprised that worked. That is a K-1 fight from last year. Gives an idea of my striking.

15 days ago
10/4/10

Why you no green?